1. All library materials are to be checked out at the circulation
2. A maximum of two books may be borrowed for two weeks.
3. Students may renew materials by bringing them into the library.
Payment for Lost or Damaged Books
- Students & Faculty/Staff are responsible for all materials checked out to them.
- Late fees may be assessed for books that are not returned by the due date.
- Failure to return a checked-out book will result in payment for the full cost of the book.
- A student’s report card will be withheld if full payment is not received for a lost or damaged book.
If a book is damaged, please inform the librarian immediately. Payment of fees may apply.